The Three Counties League is a friendly competition between the clubs in Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire in foil and épée. Each team has both home and away matches which must be electric. Lamé bibs are required for foil unless both teams waiver this due to kit restrictions, and when playing at home, each team must put out a team of at least 6 fencers (3 per weapon). All bouts are first to 5 in match play, not Italian relay.
There are 7 clubs currently involved, which are:
- Luton Sword
- Milton Keynes
- St. Albans
- Salle Hadalin (Stevanage/Hatfield)
- Dacorum (Hemel Hempstead)
At the end of the season there are 3 trophies awarded:
- Foil Trophy – for the most number of victories in foil.
- Épée Trophy – for the most number of victories in épée.
- League Trophy – total greatest number of victories.
Here are our league match dates. The full schedule for all teams is below. If you’re interested in fencing for the club, please contact our Team Captain at email@example.com